Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Franklin, The Award Winning Dancer!

I can't believe I forgot to mention this, but Franklin won a dance contest!  On Saturday, Stanford had a Valentine's Day dance for the EV families.  It was loud, and crazy, and oh so much fun.  There were several contest throughout the evening, but the highlight was the "crazy" dance contest.  The song "gummy bear" came on, and Frankie moved his way to the front and started busting the coolest moves I have EVER seen. (Have your kids become obsessed with this yet by the way?  Well if you ever dare to show them this video, I promise you they will be.)  Next thing I know, Franklin has won the crazy dance contest!  I was so proud! All our endless hours of crazy dance training in the living room paid off!

Bustin' a move!
*Please note the Mader slippers.  Probably the key to his award winning moves

Dancing with sissy 


A little hoola-hoop action

Don't get me wrong, Elena did her fair share of awesome dancing, however, the pizza was definitely her favorite part! 

Doesn't have anything to do with the dance, but I just adore this moment of brotherly-sisterly love captured on film 



No comments:

Post a Comment