Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'm still here!

I've realized anytime we are in Oregon I become a very lazy blogger.  Ok, maybe just lazy.  The days go quickly filled with family and buisiness, and not to mention "sleeping in" (thanks mama-in-law!)  I do miss my house.  Having things organized in the way I'm used to, my wonderful neighbors, who make the tough days of parenting a little easier, and the fact that our place is within walking distance of the grocery store, farmers market, campus and the library.  However, there is something rejuvenating about being "home" in Oregon.  We come here, recharge our batteries, pick fresh berries, play with cousins, grandparents, and friends, enjoy a life that is well, a little simpler.  By the end we are ready to be in our own place again, a little more rested to take on the adventures we have set out to accomplish.   We still have a little over another month left here in Oregon, unfortunately Nick will be gone doing research for most of it.  Perhaps I can convince that wonderful mother-in-law I mentioned earlier to come back to Stanford with us to rejuvenate from Nick being gone (*wink *wink).

I will work on uploading pictures of our amazing summer soon, I promise.  It's funny how something as simple as my computer-camera chord not hanging right next to the computer like it is at home would prevent me from uploading the pictures this entire time, but it does.  See?  Lazy.  

Here are a couple of pictures to wet your whistle while you are waiting on the edge of your seats, as I am sure you are doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment