Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkins, a Flying Carrot, and a Baby in a Monkey Suit

I LOVE Fall. I love the colors, I love the weather, I love the smells, I love the food, I love apple cider and pumpkin lattes, I love Halloween, and pumpkin carving, and pumpkin everything. I LOVE Fall. It has been a bit of an adjustment to love Fall here in California in the 80 degree weather the way I do in Oregon, in the rain, and cold, but I am adjusting, and learning to embrace the fact that my kids rarely even need a coat when we play outside at the end of October.

So to celebrate my favorite season of the year, please bare with me while I share a bazillion of some of my favorite Fall photos so far.  But don't worry, there will be even more when I finally upload the ones I've taken on the actual camera and not just my phone!

At Webb Ranch Farms Pumpkin Patch



Cooking with daddy

Elena has decided she only likes to eat dinner on daddy's lap, oye!  







"Flying Carrot" for the 2nd year in a row! 
Oh, and the new addition to his costume is his "Healing Arrow"  He says if he points it at someone who is sick they will feel all better!  Ahhhhh!!




My monkey and my carrot


Our attempt at a family photo...the kids were not so sure  
However, their brother-sister photos were just to die for...









3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are seriously the cutest ever! I especially love the one of you and Frankie--you look beautiful Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you guys!!!!!!! Kit was saying tonight that we really need to talk forreal... when's a good time. Oh and the skype rumor was false (so far) phone it has to be alice...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, Oh man I miss you guys too! Yes, let's really chat soon. How about this weekend? Sad, about skype though, I wanted to see your beautiful face!

    ReplyDelete