Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Jokes on him...in a good way


So,  this morning my darling Nicholas surprised me with a trip out to breakfast, AFTER her let me sleep in!  He told me it was because he wanted to show me how much he appreciates me. But the jokes on him because it was during our breakfast that I truly realized how blessed I am to have him in my life.  Besides being my total BFF and uber hotty hubby, he is a FANTASTIC father.  His children love him SO very much, and really, there is nothing in this world I could ask for that is more important to me than that.  Frankie, even posed for some adorable photo opps at Hobees, which these days, is a miracle because whenever he sees a camera he acts as if I am the paparazzi that he is trying to escape.  I know this is all a little sappy, and although I find it incredibly important to be real about the hard stuff, I find it is equally important to be real about the good. 







1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, those pictures of your boys are adorable! I've got to try out that Hobbee's--sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete