Monday, April 9, 2012

A low key Easter


We enjoyed a low key Easter this year.  However, it didn't go by without some adorable pics I must say...


We got all fancy and went to church. They have a great play structure where Franklin spent a significant amount of his time. 
 See? Very excited about the whole thing

All hyped up on Easter morning candy

Gosh I love this girl

Daddy and his baby girl looking sharp! 


Those cheeks! 


With my sweetie 

When we got home there was a basket at the front  door to begin the egg hunt!
Starting to fill up his basket 
Oh and this little gem!  She is such a ham, you never would  never be able to guess that this picture was taken mid fit.  But as soon as I pulled the camera out she stopped and smiled for the photo opp and then quickly returned to her fit.  I should have gotten a picture of the fit as well so you could  believe me.




We ended the day with a failed attempt by me of a chicken pot pie and a very successful attempt by Nick of some delicious Easter bread.  Next year, I think we will go to our parents house.  This grown up stuff and doing all the work our selves is tough!  :-) 









No comments:

Post a Comment