Monday, April 2, 2012

I'll tell you about my procrastination issues later...(huh, huh, huh)

So, I suppose I have been a bit of a blog neglecter lately.  Well, the picture a week thing is definitely out the window.  It was a nice idea and all; however, it required something of me that well, just is not me: avoiding procrastination.  

We spent the last couple of weeks in Oregon, which was Franklin's birthday wish.  Since, this wish included visiting with friends and family, and my wonderful mother-in-law taking the kids each morning so I could sleep in, it was a birthday wish we were more than willing to grant. 

The first few days were snow filled, followed by copious amounts of rain, but we would not have had it any other way.  As wonderful as our time was, we sure missed our friends around the courtyard, and are glad to be basking in the sunshine once again.

Here are a few pics from Frank's birthday and our Oregon trip.  Enjoy! 

 Franklin's birthday cupcakes for his party in CA

 The birthday boy.  I can not believe he is 3!

 Spending some much needed time with my gals.  We are so hard core. 


 Elena asleep with uncle Tyler.  He was such a wonderful baby-sitter

 Franklin riding bikes at Abuela's house.  At least he is wearing a helmet right? 

 Big girl standing!


 Frankie's snow man.  We were sad to see him go. 

 She loved watching the snow

 Frank and his best bud/cousin Joshy

Playing together in the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment