Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It's true, she's two!

So, apparently it is much more difficult for me to keep up on my blog while in Oregon.  No matter what excuses I may be able to come up with, I just could not let this month go by without giving a birthday shout out to my favorite two year old on the planet.  That is right; my darling Elena Rebecca turned the big t-w-o this month!  And boy oh boy has she risen to the occasion.  Of course, she is still sweet, and cuddly, and the silliest little person you have ever met, but she sure is a firecracker!  She is filled with passion and determination, and although this can make for a challenging bedtime, I would not have it any other way.  Hold on to this fire my amazing girl.  Do not ever be afraid to speak "too much."  Continue to be fearless, while so very considerate of others.  I hope you always go down the "big slide" while continuing to remember to invite others along.  Continue to push your baby doll in her stroller with one hand, and have a sword fight with your brother with the other.  Because all of this, is exactly who you should be, because it’s you.  And I wouldn't want you any other way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment