Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Oh how the time flies, as they say

Happy half-birthday to the sweetest, strongest, smartest, silliest, most beautiful baby 
girl in the whole world! I might be biased, but it doesn't make it any less true :)

Wow! Six months! Already?!?!  It is amazing how much our family has changed in this short amount of time.  Franklin, has began calling his baby sis his "bestest friend in the whole world.”  And let me tell ya, that is the greatest thing on the planet a mama can hear.  I, seem to have grown less patient, yet quicker to forgive.  Although my aggravation comes twice as fast with two babes screaming at the same time, my heart melts twice as fast when I find them making each other belly laugh.  And my partner in crime?  His amazing daddy-ness only continues to grow.  He is the patient one, the one who can always seem to keep it cool.  And for that I am thankful for the balance he brings.  Besides, look at that smile, how could anyone be filled with anything other than love and blessing when being around her?  Happy six-month birthday baby Elena!
 

2 comments:

  1. She is precious!
    Stephanie Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be biased too because I think you are right! That baby girl is beautiful. I'm so lucky to get to see her every single day!

    ReplyDelete