Sunday, February 12, 2012

Photo of the Week: Letterbox


I could not pass up the opportunity to share a photo of this darling Valentines box Frankie made so I am swapping the photo for week 4 with week 2.  So, here is my entry for a "Letterbox".  And I could not think of anything more appropriate and more darling than this.  Age 2 has been a blast concerning Holidays.  Franklin has finally been old enough this year to get excited about holidays a head of time, but still young enough to find the most joy in the simplest of things.  This last week, Frankie and his papa painted this box to hold Valentine’s Day cards that we make for each other, and for others.  The idea is to open it up on Valentine’s Day and hand them out.  I must mention however, that during this painting process Frankie found it equally as fun to take off his shirt and paint his arms and hands.  I cannot believe I did not capture that on film!

Here is wishing you all a Happy Valentine’s Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment