Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Photo of the week #3: Something You adore

Something I adore?  Well that's easy! How about this girl?!



And this guy?! (And yes, he is "reading" Eclipse :)



Man oh man do I adore these kiddos!  Sure they make me want to pull my hair out at times and deprive me of precious sleep, but the amount of love that just pours out of them inspires me.  Sure, when 8:00pm comes around Nick and I run around like chickens with our heads cut off attempting to get these little crazies to bed so that we perhaps have a chance to relax and gather our bearings.  However, more often than not, when 10:00pm rolls around and we inevitably just spend our time talking about the kids we find ourselves saying, "Let’s go wake them up, and give them hugs and smooches!"  We do not.  I mean we are not totally insane.  But we consider it, for at least a second. 

No comments:

Post a Comment