Friday, February 3, 2012

Photo of the Week Challenge

I got this photo challenge idea from a fellow blogger . I loved the idea of taking snap shots from everyday life.  I must admit I am already a little picture obsessed, snapping photos of every adorable thing my children do and posting it all to facebook for everyone to enjoy (yes, I am that mom. Sorry.)  However, I like the idea of having a list of things to capture.  Kind of like a photo scavenger hunt (is that a politically correct term?  I will ask Nick and I am sure he will give me the entire historical origin of the phrase.  I will let you know.)  Any-who, I am however, going to adapt this whole daily list thing.  Because even though I take more than a picture a day there is no way I can commit to posting one on to this blog each day.  So I will be sharing a “picture of the week” instead. 

The first challenge is to capture a picture of myself.  Man, oh man, this is a little humbling.  Well, here it is.  I will say that I am glad I had a chance to actually do my hair today.  Nick has been working everyday for the past two weeks and today I threatened, begged, and bribed  encouraged him to take the day off.  What does this mean for me?  I got to take a shower, like in the morning, like with kids awake!  I even got to blow dry my hair (gasp!!!)  Anyway, still not the greatest pic, but at least I am clean. 


1 comment: