Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 29 of Thankfulness: Gal-pals


Today I am thankful for my blessed friendships.  For over a decade, I have been friends with some of the most amazing women to grace this planet.  And over these years, they have truly become my family.  We have lived together, been single together, been in each others weddings, been there when children are born, moved away from each other, and always loved each other.  I could not imagine going through life without these incredibly strong, wise, funny, compassionate women.  Each one of them contributing something amazing to society, and to my life.  They are incredible mothers, musicians, teachers, artists, givers, and healers.  Some people are blessed to have one best friend; I have been blessed to have many.  And although I moved away from them several years ago, when I see them it is like not a moment has gone by.  They encourage and inspire me to be the kind of women I am working to become. 

Today I am thankful for my blessed friendships. 


No comments:

Post a Comment